Brief update: 25th April
Quick review of last week. It wasn't good.
- I got to ride on my Blue Steel British bike on quintessential English roads on St. Georges day through market towns.
- New equipment ordered!
- Twitter you tease me with thoughts of 24hr TT's. You flatter me.
- Carpal tunnel has nearly gone!
- I've worn out the freehub on my Fulcrum's which canned my Wednesday night plans with a limp home
- I had to swap to the Blue Steel for Saturday which scrapped the long North bound ride I had planned and wanted to do.
- I didn't get to ride the Battle Bike 'up north.
- Saturday's ride (although nice) was too slow, too short and I had discomfort on the bike.
- Spot. That place. Wince.
- Bit pissed off with the Saturday ride.
Last week wasn't a good week. Training just didn't go to plan. Although I'm in a good form and doing well, I didn't have a training week like what I wanted to have. This is more internal, self-reflective disappointment in performance and the medical problems still haven't been resolved fully than anything else. I've tried to stay positive, it's Monday, a new week and I can do better.
A couple tech glitches are being resolved which is good. The thought of an attempt at the 24hr TT champs........